I wrote down all my UFO's and the list was very long so I trimmed it back to the following.
This is what I hope to accomplish in the Q1.
With fingers crossed I post the following list.
1. Bird House Door Hanging - needs binding and a sleeve.
2. Table Runner - October BOM with Sandy here needs quilting, binding.
3. Table Runner - November BOM with Sandy here needs quilting, binding.
4. Place mats to go with #2 - needs borders, quilting, binding.
5. Charity quilt - Polka Dots. - needs binding.
6. Charity quilt - from the EMQG Fall Retreat - needs binding.
You can view a picture of number 1 on my Instagram page - here
I do not have pictures of the charity quilts. A member of the EMQG is doing the quilting and I will be getting the quilts back at the January 13th meeting.
This is my first year doing a Finish A Long. It is time to not just make tops but to finish some as well.