Thursday 7 January 2016

Proposed finishes for Q1 of 2016 Finish A Long

 I wrote down all my UFO's and the list was very long so I trimmed it back to the following. 

 This is what I hope to accomplish in the Q1.

 With fingers crossed I post the following list.

 1.  Bird House Door Hanging - needs binding and a sleeve.
    
 2.  Table Runner - October BOM with Sandy here needs quilting, binding.

 3.  Table Runner - November BOM with Sandy here needs quilting, binding.

 4.  Place mats to go with #2 - needs borders, quilting, binding.

 5.  Charity quilt - Polka Dots. - needs binding.

 6.  Charity quilt - from the EMQG Fall Retreat - needs binding.

You can view a picture of number 1 on my Instagram page - here

I do not have pictures of the charity quilts.  A member of the EMQG is doing the quilting and I will be getting the quilts back at the January 13th meeting.

This is my first year doing a Finish A Long.  It is time to not just make tops but to finish some as well. 

Happy Quilting!!!

2016FAL

    
     
  

No comments:

Post a Comment