Tuesday 4 October 2016

2016 FAL - Q3 Finishes

Just like the song - two out of three ain't bad.

I started this Xmas Table Topper in November, 2015 as part of the One Block Wonder QAL  with Sandy at upstairshobbyroom.blogspot.ca

You can read about this topper here

I didn't notice the fly when I took this picture.  He is not part of this topper, lol




 I used a small saucer to mark the centre and quilted following the marks.




 
I used freezer paper cut outs for the trees and the stars. 

One day I may learn how to free motion but for now I use what I can work with.

Linking up withe Leanne at shecanquilt


3 comments:

  1. Very creative way to quilt this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pam. I don't free motion, so use what I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that block, are you getting your comments?

    ReplyDelete