Sunday 10 April 2016

Q2 Finish Along 2016 - Proposed Finishes

 2016 FAL


This list is a combination of roll overs from Q1 and some new ones.

As I mentioned in Q1 my UFO list was very long so I only posted what I was hoping to get done.  I did manage to get 4 out of 6 done. Patting myself on the back!!!

The first 2 items on my list are roll overs and the rest of new additions.

1. Table Runner - October One Block Wonder.  Needs quilting and binding.  Finished the placements in Q1.
 

   Your can read about it here

2. Christmas Table Runner - November One Block Wonder.  Needs quilting and binding.


   You can read about it here

3. Elephant Parade - needs quilting and binding.

 

   You can read about it here

4. 2014 Mystery Quilt - needs quilting and binding.
      
 


You can read about it here

Linking up with Leanne here

1 comment:

  1. . Some other easy projects are baby blankets, more scarves, hot pads, etc. and you will like the look of the worsted yarn on those. virktillbehör

    ReplyDelete